Monday, October 12, 2009

weeknd!!

loving the x factor!ollys my man:D

so sick of drinking!!!

ahhh headed to the brog friday great crack cant beat 2.90 pints:D!!
ended up in there again yesterday and a drunk sat nextt to me for the whole day talking a load of shite but he was kinda funny!!
got home and text nealry everyone in my fone book yes im one of those drunk texter's ha apoligies if you recieved a message haha!im kinda hung over nw and tired..had a chicken hot cup made me feel a small bit better any way!ahhh wrkin again tonight on my day off!!And had to take on saterdays also cos im poor!


well dats all for now we'll tlak again next monday!


oh my god can't believe poor stephen gately died! :( :(


lindz x x

1 comment:

  1. Your posts should be in English rather than txtspk if you are expecting to get marks for them

    ReplyDelete