Monday, October 5, 2009

Birthday/Weekend

Birthday was unreal lads!SANGRIA is the way to go!say mag's house
was wreked..sorry bout that!kings all the way!loving my new bag grls
ye are stars like!oh and the cake wasnt expectin that at all haha!
goin t start takin it easy from now on!ha well try any way!


week of madness is over ad its time to start goin to class!!
weekend was mental free bar in gorbys sat nite for two hours!it was like a dream hahah!
working tonight nt able even tho its supposed to b my nite off!
mar has returned to college haapy to see her!:D

later! x x

3 comments:

  1. Hi ya right back at you ha ha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya I know I cant wait I know im missing out on the Algarve bt shur wel go mental for the few days and il actually have spondulux for a change haha mmm where will we go? I quiet enjoy jst plain hse parties

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm yes im feelin th old house parties 2 bt wudnt mind takin a trip 2 th loft?!?!woooo steam on!!we'll celebrate my bday again

    ReplyDelete